Sunday, June 3, 2012

Now that I got into School, Where do I Live?

The moment I got into school I started to freak out. I needed a place to live. Seeing that I grew up in St. Louis I knew the area pretty well and started looking at places online. When I found one in a location I thought would be good I sent my wonderful friend Emily to go look at it for me. After a few months of this I finally found the place I will live. Only a mile away from Emily, just down the street from Emily's kids school, a hop, skip and a jump away from the highway so I can get to school, and in a nice quiet area that is nice to live.

Welcome to Westport Station!!! 2 bedroom 1 bath, stainless steel appliances, and granite counter tops. Take a look.










No comments:

Post a Comment